Sorry for the OT post, but activepdf forums is down (and has been so
for over a month) and I'm tired of hitting my head against the wall.  I am
trying to use active pdf toolkit to send my database query to a pdf form....
I found an example in their docs but haven't been able to implement it
correctly.  Here's the cf page I put together.  I either get a plain blank
screen or an error  message.

The error msg I get is from the lines of code that have *** and states:
"attempting to call a method as a Propertyget assignment.  CF has determined
that this is actually a method with zero or more arguments.  If the method
is expecting no arguments please use emptyp parenthesis"
The comment section states what I'm trying to achieve, the other part is the
cf.  Any/all comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

<CFOBJECT ACTION="Create" TYPE="COM" CLASS=APToolkit.Object NAME="Tlkt">
<!---- Opent the output file--->
<CFSET R=
Tlkt.OpenOutputFile(ExpandPath("http://Server/Fusebox/PDFForms/ReportCard.pd
f"))>
<!---- Opent the output file- yes I know it is the same path as the out. It
didn't make a difference on this...--->
<CFSET R=
Tlkt.OpenInputFile(ExpandPath("http://Server/Fusebox/PDFForms/ReportCard.pdf
"))>
<!---Define the master query's variables--->
<CFSET DSN="Server/Inetpub/GradeCard.mdb">
<!----Query--->
<CFQUERY NAME="StudentPrint" DATASOURCE="#Request.maindsn#">
SELECT FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME
>From ASTU_AllSchools
Order by LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME
</CFQUERY>
<!---Just a test to check query data.  If this is not included then the page
is just a blank screen --->
<CFOUTPUT QUERY="StudentPrint">
#LASTNAME#, #FIRSTNAME#
</CFOUTPUT>
<!---This next gives me an error msg so it is commented out.
***<CFSET Tlkt.SetDBMultiRowSeparator>--->
<!---Turn on form formatting--->
<CFSET Tlkt.DoFormFormatting=True>
<!---***<CFSET tlkt.SetDefaultDBMergeFlag -998>--->
<CFSET tlkt.FlattenRemainingFormFields=True>
<!----Set Toolkit =Nothing--->
is that setting it to null??

Janine M. Jakim
Database Programmer/Analyst