From: Zachary S. Bedell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 12:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Reboot windows 2K server?

Not to be snippy, but please try searching the tag gallery before
posting questions like this.

Searching for 'reboot' in the Allaire tag gallery comes up with
CFX_RestartMachine as it's second result.  Here's the direct link to the
tag:
http://devex.allaire.com/developer/gallery/info.cfm?ID=CA34738F-2830-11D
4-AA9700508B94F380&method=Full

Best regards,