Interesting.

On the same note, does anyone know how to:

1) Login to a password protected site.
2) Run a query
3) Strip out all HTML and bring back data only from search results.

I've looked into Regular Expressions to do this.  Is that what you would
recommend?

---mark

Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]