On 8/2/01, Dave Watts penned:
>I think that Mr. Chiverton's complaint was that simply seeing a request
>doesn't mean that the server is infected. My servers are receiving quite a
>few of these requests, for example, although they've been patched and don't
>respond to .ida requests in any case.

Hey. :)

I'm wondering what the ramifications what might be for this.

I set up a redirect on my web server (O'Reilly). If default.ida is
requested, I redirect to http://0.0.0.0/. Of course, if you enter
that in a browser the page never loads (standard Page can't be found
in IE, error dialogue box in Netscape). It doesn't seem to do
anything to me except that the logs show a 302 instead of a 404.

http://www.twcreations.com/default.ida?NNNNNNNNN
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452