> Are you saying I need to place a lock around the <body> tag?

Yep.

Simple rule .. you should always lock a session variable whenever it is
used. :)  For this reason, I prefer and reccomend, Client variables (stored
in a database), but if you have an app where perfomance isn't a major issue,
and you don't plan on ever having to move it to a clustered environment,
then Session variables will be fine.

Todd