I don't think that is ever going to work, the cflocation will be re-writing
the http header and therefore the response code will not be 200 (success) so
cfhttp will have problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Beard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 August 2001 17:45
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfhttp/cflocation

cfhttp is returning a connection failure when i send it to a valid url
which cflocates to another valid url, which happens to be the same file
that is originally doing the cflocating (b/c i'm doing fusebox everything
is index.cfm).  You may ask, why would you ever do that?  And I could tell
you but it would take a long time.. all i need to know is that the url
entered is valid.

any ideas?
stay away from cfhttp?

Ken Beard
Manager, Application Development
StoneGround

5100 West Kennedy Blvd, Suite 430
Tampa, FL 33609
813-387-1235 (phone)
813-387-1237 (fax)
http://www.stoneground.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from under applicable law. All
code Copyright © 2001 StoneGround. All rights reserved.