From: Ken Beard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 12:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: parent/child custom tags

anybody having trouble with these?  servers getting flaky centered around
their use?

Ken Beard
Manager, Application Development
StoneGround

5100 West Kennedy Blvd, Suite 430
Tampa, FL 33609
813-387-1235 (phone)
813-387-1237 (fax)
http://www.stoneground.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from under applicable law. All
code Copyright © 2001 StoneGround. All rights reserved.