From: Christian Abad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 11:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Cold Fusion Developer - beginner

Uh, Fuon:

To the best of my knowledge, female professionals don't like to be referred
to as "chicks", which, by the way is shorthand for baby chickens.

I am sure that Amanda Stern would prefer to be referred to as a female or
even a lady!

My advice to you - try again!

Christian N. Abad
ColdFusion Web Developer