From: Amanda Stern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 12:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: legal question?????

Hello,

Not sure if anyone can answer this question/concern
for me but will ask anyways.....I have been creating
some reports for HR that will be used internally to
keep track of our employees work(ie number of items
completed, average numbers etc).   One of the averages
I am being asked to report will be a very skewed
number and I am concerned because these averages are
used to "grade" employees.  People have been let go
over these numbers.  Bottom line is, I do not want to
have any numbers on my report that I already know are
skewed.  I expressed my concern to my employer and
they agreed that the numbers will be off but they want
it anyways and they say they will take that into
consideration.  Am I in anyway liable or am I being
paranoid???

:)

Thanks,