From: Hays, Duncan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 11:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Crystal & Cizer

I'm experimenting with Crystal right now using the CR_ACTX tag. One thing
I've noticed with Crystal is that is you have a parameter with the name
"Type", you end up having to pass it "promptex-type=yourvalue". If you can
call a Cizer report directly from your Cizer or web server where it prompts
you, fill in the prompt, get the report and look at the page source. It
might give  you some clues.

Duncan Hays