From: Pete Freitag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 August 2001 14:32
To: CF-Talk
Subject: GTE problem

Hi,

        Has anyone had problems with GTE (Greater than or Equal to) on ColdFusion 5
Pro NT? GT, LT, and LTE all work fine, but anytime I try to use GTE I get
the following error:

Code:
<cfif 4 gte 2>
        it works
</cfif>

Error:

Just in time compilation error

Invalid parser construct found on line 1 at position 8. ColdFusion was
looking at the following text:

gte
Invalid expression format. The usual cause is an error in the expression
structure.
The last successfully parsed CFML construct was a CFIF tag occupying
document position (1:1) to (1:5).

I would hate to think this is a bug, please prove me wrong.

Thanks

Pete Freitag ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
CFDEV.COM
ColdFusion Developers Resources