From: Michael Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 9:18 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Thoughts

I think I know what everyone has to say about this but I thought I would
share.  A web manager here has asked one of the developers to change an app
they built.  The current one is all db driven, it has a few pages to display
about 110 pages worth of info.  Well the manager wants them to make all the
pages static.  To have them hard coded.  The manager says that because the
info is only updated once in a blue moon they don't need the extra calls to
the db.  Well the developer called me to find out where they could find info
on why this would be a bad idea.....

any thoughts!!!!