I am trying to set up a datasource connection to a SQL Server.  The test
server works fine, the production fails.

The DS connection is set up on the production server just as it is on the
test server.  All SQL Server settings that I can see are the same.

I can log into the production server with the username and pw over a TCP/IP
connect and named pipes with Enterprise manager.

I have tried with and without USE TRUSTED CONNECTION.

I have gone into the Win2000 ODBC tool in the control panel and tested the
connection there.  It tested out fine.

Have used the SA account and another account.

I tried putting the username and password in just the CF Datasource setup,
just the templates query, and both.

The server is on the same lan as the CF server.

Nothing seems to get around this error:
  ODBC Error Code = 28000 (Invalid authorization specification)
  [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user '\'.

It seems to never allow the username to get through.

Ideas?