>From the co-author of the excellent Active range that must be no small
apology.

Pete, do not forget that this is still a point release of CF5 and bugs may
crop up.

CF is a better product now thanks to developers like yourself.

Still has to be a slap however! Sorry!

P.S. - is a "Australia/UK" version of the spellchecker for ActiveEdit
available?

P.S.S. - due time for purchase if YES is about NOW.

Cheers!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Pete Freitag
Sent: Thursday, 16 August 2001 1:59 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: GTE problem

Well CF has turned me into a liar, it works now... reboot solved it, I
should have done that before posting to the list, I apologize.  I still have
no clue what could have caused it.  This was on a development server that
takes a lot of abuse, so it could be anything.

Thanks again for everyones help.