It is one of those days.  Here's the problem:

1. I did a verify test for a connection to my SQL2000 server when we still
had CF4.5. It verified fine.  We upgraded and I went to check it/hook it up
(i've been using a test access db) and suddenly it isn't verified.  We
haven't had any rules/etc made for it. The database is new so I haven't been
changing permissions etc.  I realized that ther verification wasn't going
through when

2. I took an Access db and upsized it to SQL- and linked it back to Access.
Suddenly when I got on my pages I had the error
ODBC Error Code= 28000 (invalid authoriztion specification)
Microsoft [ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT
AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'

3.  Once I changed from the sql back to access I then got an error message
about a cfset from my global form that it can't evaluate the expression
Request.ur=Client.ur.  When I comment that out I then go back to getting the
message explained in 2.

Soooo I then hooked my CF odbc source to my backup Access database, but
continue to get the same error(s)-anonymous logon/cfset !  Any ideas?
Please help  quickly before I throw the monitor out a window. (but I'm not
bitter)