From: Deanna Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 3:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: sort of OT: firewall issues

Hi Folks,
Has anyone else had problems with clients using firewalls/proxy servers not
being able to upload files?

Not being the server person, I don't even know what to tell this client,
other than that our server guy says we're not showing any errors from his IP
in our error logs, so the upload is never even getting to our server. He can
log into the protected area just fine, he just can't seem to send a file
out.

Our html server logs show that he's coming through an MS proxy server 2.0.

Thanks!

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]