Is there a way to get CF tags to evaluate if they are
part of HTML text that is stored in a database field?

For example, I have a site that dynamically generates
pages based on a page variable. If one of the fields
in that database includes a CFINCLUDE tag, it will not
evaluate it, but treat it as regular text (but will
not display it on the page). If I save the text in
that field to a file (with CFFILE) and then CFINCLUDE
that file, it will work. Unfortunately, most of our
clients don't have access to the CFFILE function.

Is there a way to have the CF tags in the database
fields be evaluated? Thanks.

Mark