Internally to CF it is a Query datatype. It actually looks like a structure
of equal length arrays. For example, a query with the columns
"name, age" that has 5 rows will look like a structure with the key name
and the key age and each key will have an array in it of length 5. This is
why using the targeted method of getting a query item (queryname.name[3])
looks exactly like getting an array item that's contained in a structure.
queryname (structure)
         name (structure key)
                 row1 (array item)
                 row2 (array item)