Are you referring to Adam Churvis' Advanced Bootcamp
(http://www.coldfusiontraining.com), or Macromedia's Advanced CF class? I've
had a few of my CFUG members (I'm the President of the South Florida CFUG)
attend Adam's class, and they've raved about it at my meetings.  I've also
had Adam Churvis, a close friend of mine, down here to South Florida for a
couple of different presentations and he ran a one-day DB Design for CF
seminar twice for us as well.  I can speak from experience that any training
you get from Adam is worth every penny you pay for it.  In fact I'm making
arrangements to attend the September class myself.  10 people per class with
two instructors for 5 days?  You can't possibly go wrong.

Kevin Langevin
UsWebGuys
954-612-2136
[EMAIL PROTECTED]