From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 10:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Using CFHTTP

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the cfhttp tag to get a webpage in a directory on our
server which is not open to the general public.

I don't like the idea of having to hard code a username and password into
the attributes of the cfhttp tag. Is there a way round this?

I've tried to change the login account of the CF service on the server to
one which would allow access to the directory, but no luck there.

Hope someone can help,

Alex Little
Open University