From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 2:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: accessing Cf session variables on same server from another
vi rtual domain

> Set your CFID/CFTOKEN to apply to the entire domain with the
> SETDOMAINCOOKIES="yes" attribute of CFAPPLICATION tag (like
> you would if you were using load-balancing).

I don't think that's going to help the original poster, since
SETDOMAINCOOKIES simply allows CFID and CFTOKEN cookies to be shared among
multiple hosts within a single domain, not across hosts in separate domains.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444