From: Brent Goldman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 8:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: How can I merge the results of two queries. (tds)

Hi,

You can only merge two queries using CF5, because you need to be able to do
queries-of-queries, with one of the queries joining the other two queries
using SQL.  But I guess you can spend hours and hours writing a custom tag
that writes its own query using the query functions (QueryNew, QueryAddRow,
QueryAddColumn, QuerySetCell) based on two queries that were input into
it...

-Brent