I used to not have these problems, and it seems like
they just started occuring since I added the upgrade
to version 4.5.2 from CF Server 5.0.

When I select the database tab in the Resources
section of Studio's window and try to expand the
tables of an access database, I get an error that
reads "access violation at address 00617D40 in module
'cfstudio45.exe'. read of address 00000000." It then
just sits there and say "retrieving tables", but never
does anything.

Also, I have a remote SQL server, and when I try to
connect to that, nothing happens at all.  Once in a
while I get an error that reads "unknown internal
error in RDS proxy.  Enable logging if possible".

All these daabases are entered in as ODBC datasources
and DO verify via CF Administrator. My CF pages that
query these databases also do work. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Tim