Can someone tell me the best way to grab values from a form that is in a main window
and use them to display data in a new window. I can write to the second window but I
can't figure out how to grab 3 form fields I have in my main window and have CF grab
those value in my second window. For example. I have an order entry form for sales
people to enter in orders, they then have a button to submit the order and another
button to verify the customers credit card number. The "Verify Credit Card" button
opens a new window which uses the cfx_paymentnet custom tag. I can use javascript to
write to that page but I can't figure out how to pass variables so the cfx_paymentnet
tag can grab the values it needs. I hope I am clear on this. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank You,
Ben Densmore