I have a simple query question that I haven't been able to figure out.  I
have a simple table like this (table 1):

id,time
2,8/19/01
2,8/20/01
3,8/21/01

That table could have corresponding matches in a second table:

id, email
1,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
3,[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I need to match the ID number from table 1 to table 2, but only return
results from table 1.  In other words, I want my query results to show:

id,time,email
2,8/19/01,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2,8/20/01,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
3,8/21/01,[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Every join I've tried gives me results that include all ID matches from
table 2, which would be 4 rows and not 3 in this example.  How would the
query be worded for this?

tom