> Can structures be utilised on a per client/session basis or are they
> global?

Structures are like any other variable; you can store them in whatever scope
you like, with the exception of the Client and Cookie scopes, which can only
contain strings. You can even work around that in some cases by converting
them to WDDX packets, if you like.

> Also does anyone know how to "stress test" a server online?

Well, typically, you don't want to stress test a live, production server.
Typically, you do that in a staging environment, separated from the real
world. You'd use a load-test tool like Segue SilkPerformer. There's
obviously a lot more to it than that, but it's more than I'm inclined to
type into an email client.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496