Umm, it asks for a username/password :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Vawter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 5:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Passing list to Stored Procedure..

Ok I put them out there as is. I am no SQL Server Guru so I make no
guarantees about efficiency. Also I wrote the functions to use any
delimitter but I only use commas in my site. I have unit tested them with
other delimitters but nothing extensive. They are "I am in a hurry and I am
the only one who uses them documented"  They were wriiten in SQL Server 2000
but AFAIK they should work in 7 also.

http://www.cyberroomies.com/data/listfunctions.zip

Enjoy