Hi, everyone.  I am trying to set up a development environment with
ColdFusion Studio and Dreamweaver UltraDev.  Would someone mind telling me
whether my setup is crazy?

I have an NT 4.0 Server running IIS with a static IP address so that any
machine on our Intranet can see it.  In the D:\INETPUB\WWWROOT folder, I
have folders holding the two versions of the site:

mysite_local
mysite

In UltraDev, mysite_local is the local site, and mysite is the remote site.
It seems to work fine.

In ColdFusion Studio, I edit files in mysite, but in order to view changes
in the browse window, I have to set up remote development settings.  I have
these settings:

Studio Path: D:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\mysite_local
CF Server Path: D:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\mysite_local
Browser Path: http:\\127.0.0.1\mysite_local

With this setting, I am able to view changes in the browser window of
CFStudio.

Does this make sense?

Thanks for any advice anyone can give.

Matthieu Cornillon