From: John Quarto-vonTivadar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 10:11 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: which web server do you use for CF?

just curious as to which web server folks are using in conjunction with CF
*on their laptops/desktops*.
(not a production enviroment, just for goofing around).

I have Win98 on my laptop and just looking for a small-footprint web server
that does more than PWS (heck in PWS I can't even seem to have multiple file
names for the default document in each directory!)