So the weekend, much to my chagrin is shaping up to be a busy one. I had a
server crash :( on Friday that I need to nurse back to health (accting, PDC,
Files, DHCP, LAN DNS).

Not a big deal, besides the pain in the arse part, but I had already planned
to complete a migration from an old IP set to a new set of addresses.
(basically my ISP got bought!)

Now while my weekend is shot already, I figure let's burn the whole damn
thing, and get started on some back burner, when I have time projects.

Document Control. I have a bunch of controlled documents, updates are
approved by a government agencies, so its important to have a handle on
version control, archived copies etc. So I figured I would take our little
intranet I set up, and add a controlled document section. And I am thinking
instead of re-engineering and building a CVS system, I could use an existing
one, and build the CF interface quicker ... well maybe not, but, I am
interested in what other people are doing, and if relevant recommend a CVS
that is easy to work with - and best of all free!!!!

Notes: check in check out is secure. internet based is important because
they could be check out from any where in the world.

Eric