From: W Luke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 1:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Not Serving Pages Was RE: Quick query question (qqq)

> be a WorldWide Web Publishing Service in the Services area.  I hope this
> makes sense to you, I'm english and my english is sometimes perculiar.

I'm English too, but you're not to blame Mike - it's me being stupid.
Looking at the WWW Publishing Service, it's constantly in "Starting" mode
(not stopped, or available for stopping or starting).

> Also, you can check the IIS logs directly by looking the directory they
are
> saved to on the IIS Server and using a simple log viewer.

I looked in c:\winnt\system32\inetsrv but couldn't find anything that
resembled a log file...any tips as to its filename?

Thanks, again...

Will