Good Evening,
I suspect my ISP is loosing mail, the mail server stops and I have to call
and tell them to cycle the CF Server - then all is well, but most of the
time I loose what was in the spool.

I would like to use <CF MAIL> to auto send myself an e-mail every 10 min or
so. Doing this, I could tell if the server was down by not receiving the
message. I can not use the CF SCHEDULE TAG. How could I do this in a simple
fashion??

Thank You - I would appreciate any help.

Tom