> Does anyone know were the SiteMinder services are loaded from?
> I uninstalled CF 5, SQL 7.0 and IIS 4.0 and now get the error
> notice that these 2 services cant start because they cant find
> a file. if they were part of the programs I uninstalled shouldn't
> these services been removed along with the other services?
>
> I reloaded IIS and CF and still get this error. when I do
> the verify for CF right after the install, the page does not
> display.

When you install CF, SiteMinder services are installed if you choose the
"Advanced Security" option during the CF 5 install. If you install over a
from the registry first. So, here's what you need to do:

1. Uninstall CF 5 completely.
2. Delete the HKLM\Software\Netegrity key.
3. Reinstall CF 5.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496