All of those are problems I found with the previous version of studio, but I
can't say I have seen any of them in the beta release of studio

Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 August 2001 13:53
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Studio 5.0 release date

Well there are some major issues with it, I have beta tested Studio
since 3.1 and I have not seen a buggier product. I use Studio for hours
on end, which can be as much as 15 hours before I shut it down.

Now when I did close it down the other night, I got about 20 Access
Violations that Studio is known for throwing, while shutting down. I
also had while I was ftp'ing through Studio's deployment it hang on me 5
times in a row, causing me to alt+ctrl+del and kill the program. I was
able to duplicate the problem and produce the scenario, but the problem
is serious enough to know that it didn't work this way in 4.5. Otherwise
I would say it is a good product, not much real cosmetic changes, except
the unusual undocking of windows for no reason.

Regards,
Andrew Scott