> Its a very unique situation.  We have a training lab here
> that is completely cut off from the outside world. One of
> our clients is coming in to train on our applications. Al
> of their data is on our live DB, but I need to be able
> to save something to disk to carry over to the training
> server and import it. I have already saved a .dts file of
> the db and now I can't figure out how to import it.

For future reference, you can backup and restore databases directly within
Enterprise Manager, which makes it easy to move a database from one machine
to another. In addition, you can also attach database files using the system
stored procedure "sp_attach_db", although I try to avoid this in favor of
backup and restore in most cases.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496