Or maybe the upgrade should include ALL the functionality of the previous version. I
DO NOT code 3 meg files I just
attempted to open them...

I did not expect that pointing out a deficiency would have you attacking me. Why not
lighten up a bit?

If I were writing an app and I was making it better than my previous app I would not
remove functionality for no reason.
ANd if someone pointed out to me that my new app was inferior in some way to the one I
was attempting to improve I would

That is GOOD coding practice in anyone's book.
 Thanks,
 Frederic