Hello Deanna,

Option 1.
there  is  a tag in the gallery that will output to a csv file, it has some errors in
it, so those will need to be fixed....but other than that it works ok.

Option 2.
you could just loop thru the data, output the query.fieldnames, then loop thru the
recordset and build your file.....and push it with cfcontent if you want....

Option 1 - most of the work done for you......
Option 2 - opposite of option 1.

--
Critter, MMCP
Certified ColdFusion Developer

Crit[s2k] - <CF_ChannelOP Network="Efnet" Channel="ColdFusion">