Does anyone foresee any problems with appending
"?#session.URLToken#" to the url to which a form submits when
switching from an "insecure" server to a secure server. It seems
to work great in preserving the shopping cart session for this
particular project, since everything is on one box (and has
enabled us to avoid delving into WDDX or database storage). It
essentially helps the secure server to locate the session by
passing a CFID and CFTOKEN.

Just wondering if there are any downsides to doing this that we
may not have considered...

Thanks!

Megan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]