Yesterday after mentioning our CFX_FuguCrypt tag, which uses a
URL-friendly variant of the fast and popular Blowfish algorithm (no known
weaknesses to my knowledge), I got private responses from many of you
expressing your interest in the tag.

You can now demo the tag at:

  http://www.humankindsystems.com/FuguCrypt.cfm

As you'll see, its encrypted strings will contain only characters a-z,
A-Z, 0-9, periods and hyphens. Totally URL-safe, and more pleasing to the
eye than a bunch of $#(!#@^ characters that make your URLs look like a
Tarantino script.

On that page is an email address to which you can give feedback on whether
or not you think we should package this up as a commercially-available CFX
tag. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ron

Ron Hornbaker
President/CTO