From: Neil Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 August 2001 11:41
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF5 Pro SN

Lets not get anal here.  Maybe giving your serial to someone is not illegal
per say - as it is just string of numbers and letters - but why would you
want to?

If you are arguing the toss about whether giving information is illegal or
not - can I have your bank details and credit card numbers?  remember it is
not illegal to do so.....  come one, put your "money" where your mouth is.