From: "David Green" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 10:54 AM
Subject: Help with error message

> Hello List
>
> I'm having trouble with a site I have not looked at in awhile.  (Since a
upgrade 4.5 to 5.0 & A hard drive failure).    I try to open the website
that has a CFTREE on it in a frame and get the error below in my java
console.   I don't know for sure if this site worked since I upgraded to 5.0
.   What made me look at the site is I had raid failure.    CF server is not
loaded on drive that failed only the CF pages and the CFIDE directories.
So my problem is I don't know if I have upgrade problem or something to do
with HD failure.   Can anybody tell me what this message is telling me.

> Thanks
> David
>
> Using JRE version 1.1.6
> User home directory = C:\WINDOWS