> This tag moves that mail right back into c:\cfusion\mail, so CF
> can try again (and again etc.).  There are a few options,but
> thats the gist of it.

To me, the biggest advantage of CF_ResendUndeliverableMail3 is being able to
specify a list of alternate SMTP servers to try in case your mail's not
being delivered due to a failure to on your primary mail machine.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software