>Matt,
>I had another conversation with MM yesterday with Dave Emmon (sic?) and I
>pointed out that the EAPI for apache was not supported in CF 5 either and
>was told that MM considers Win32 apache to be beta software [snip] beta
>status and that when 2.0 is out of beta it
>will be supported.
>
>I take the lack of support for beta software and the small user base as
>positioning statement and an attempt to set expectation.  I would like to
>point out (and maybe you can be in the meeting) that the manual does
>contains installation instructions for apache and does not say anything
>about it being beta and unsupported.

I will not be in the meeting, but I know from a couple of people that this
is an issue. I will bring up your points to the PM now and see what can be
done. We are doing our best here and I thank you for bearing with us for
the time being.

Matt Brown                                                   Community Manager
Macromedia              (650) 481-4525       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Register now for Macromedia DevCon 2001!  Visit for more information and
to register http://www.macromedia.com/go/devcon.