From: ChristianWatt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 31 August 2001 18:54
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFHTTP - help!

That will save the data, but I need to get data first.  The proxy server is
not authentication my http so I am not ever hitting the site to get any info
back.  How can I put the username and password in the cfhttp call so that
the proxy will allow the request to go through.  The username and password
in the cfhttp call does not do the trick.

Christian