I have received your e-mail but will be out of the office 9/9/01.  I will be checking
messages while away and will get back to you as soon as possible.  If this is an
urgent request please contact Dan Tesenair.

Thank you,
Darren Houle
Sr. Web Developer

>>> cf-talk 08/31/01 17:46 >>>

I have received your e-mail but will be out of the office 9/9/01.  I will be checking
messages while away and will get back to you as soon as possible.  If this is an
urgent request please contact Dan Tesenair.

Thank you,
Darren Houle
Sr. Web Developer

>>> cf-talk 08/31/01 17:43 >>>

I have received your e-mail but will be out of the office 9/9/01.  I will be checking
messages while away and will get back to you as soon as possible.  If this is an
urgent request please contact Dan Tesenair.

Thank you,
Darren Houle
Sr. Web Developer

>>> cf-talk 08/31/01 17:40 >>>

I have received your e-mail but will be out of the office 9/9/01.  I will be checking
messages while away and will get back to you as soon as possible.  If this is an
urgent request please contact Dan Tesenair.

Thank you,
Darren Houle
Sr. Web Developer

>>> cf-talk 08/31/01 17:37 >>>

I have received your e-mail but will be out of the office 9/9/01.  I will be checking
messages while away and will get back to you as soon as possible.  If this is an
urgent request please contact Dan Tesenair.

Thank you,
Darren Houle
Sr. Web Developer

>>> cf-talk 08/31/01 17:34 >>>

I have received your e-mail but will be out of the office 9/9/01.  I will be checking
messages while away and will get back to you as soon as possible.  If this is an
urgent request please contact Dan Tesenair.

Thank you,
Darren Houle
Sr. Web Developer

>>> cf-talk 08/30/01 17:31 >>>

I am trying to configure my CF Server to use Java objects and it doesn't
recognize my JVM path. Can anyone make any recommendations? The exact error
message I get when I try to instantiate a Java object is:
"The JVM library could not be found. Please check if the file specified in
the ColdFusion Administrator actually exists." However, I am pointing my CF
Server to the the <JAVA_ROOT>/jre/bin directory and my classpath to the only
place in which I have created or to which I have downloaded class files. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

"MMS <health-first.org>" made the following
 annotations on 08/31/01 17:41:09
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary, or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies
of it, and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient.  Health First reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.  Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the individual sender, except (1) where the message states such views or
opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;  and (2)
the sender is authorized by the entity to give such views or opinions.