Sure...

I see, Thanks Pete.
A Cached Array for persistent data which is index pointers so to speak... yep makes
sense.

Ok... NOW, Thinking deeper...

How are people handling Multi-User concurrency issues? How to not overwrite someone
elses changes to a record while pondering how to make your own changes to the
record....

IE:
User A reads Record #1.
User B reads record #1.
User B changes fields[3,4,5] in Record #1 and rewrites the entire record.
User A changes fields[7,8,9] in Record #1 and overwrites [3,4,5] with old data just
changed by User B.

In the past I have used the Classic
Lock/ReReadRecord/ModifyMyChangedFieldsOnly/WriteRecord/UnLock scenario to avoid this
via built in tools...

What does CF have built in or in the way of custom tags to help with this?