Ok, I have been presented ith a problem. Someone with an existing
ColdFusion site which I have never worked on has come to me with a
request. They would like me to extract all of the email addresses
from thier database. I thought at first that this would be a simple
task but when I actually went in to look at the database I found out
otherwise... There are over 200 tables in this db and after sampling a
few of the tables I discovered that the email fields from one table to
the next do not conform.
How would I go about writing a query to search through every table and
extracting any entries with the @ symbol? Any ideas?

Matt Hood