From: Freddy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 12:20 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion license agreement

what did you do to get the browse function to work for setting up
datasources et al? I have installed numerous times on multiple boxes (all
with win 2000 pro) and can not get the browse applets functioning.... even
with an service contract and numerous calls to our allaire support guy.

Thanks,
 GFrederic