Ok guys,

Does anyone know how to print all files opened in CF Studio 4.5.2 in to one
file?

I have a full project (about 40 .cfm files) that I want to concatenate into
one file for word processing. I can print to an output file ok but when I
choose to print 'all open files' , a new file is created for each file open
in CF studio thus producing 40 files which i have to join manually. Pain in
the ass!

I want to create one file and pour all my .cfm files into it. Can this be
done, or do I have to create the individual files and join them externally
outside Studio?

Regards,

Phil