From: Ben Koshy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 September 2001 20:50
To: CF-Talk
Subject: HTTP 500 Errors

Recently, after a new install of Win 2K, patches etc.  And Cold Fusion 5.0,
I've been getting the odd Http 500 Server Error Message from IIS 5.0.  And
sometimes after 1 reload it goes away.  Other times I can reload till I'm
blue in the face, I have to restart the website that's affected.  The weird
thing is that other sites running Cold Fusion are not affected.  And it
appears to affect sites randomly.  All the sites in question are connected
to an SQL 2000 Server.

Any ideas?